| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in April is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 53.3mm (2.1in) of H2O falls across an average of 10 days.
- In April the blue above Christchurch is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:36 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: