| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in February is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of liquid is dropped during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Christchurch is fair with an average of a moderate 5:52 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 7:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: