| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in July is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Only 68.3mm (2.7in) of liquid accrues during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Christchurch are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:03 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:17.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: