| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in June is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Only 50.5mm (2in) of liquid descends during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Christchurch are somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:44 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 9:10 long with an average length of 8:59.
- There are approximately 5:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: