| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in November is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 49.9mm (2in) of water is unloaded across on average 10 days.
- In November the blue above Christchurch is fine having an average of a detectable 6:38 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:43.
- There are approximately 7:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: