| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in October is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 44.4mm (1.7in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- In October the skies in Christchurch are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:01 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:25.
- There are approximately 7:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: