| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christchurch in September is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water precipitates across an average of 10 days.
- In September the heavens above Christchurch are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:27 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 6:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Christchurch September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Christchurch, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Christchurch: